Wedding pictures
The beautiful bride Joelle, walks down the aisle, as I eagerly await her arrival.
Ascending the steps of the seminary chapel to the final strains of the "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's "Messiah". It was well choreographed. Aaron, Stephen, Tim, Alistair, and Pieter look on from my side, and Mindy, Melanie, Megan, Lindsay, and April, look on from Joelle's side.
Our first family prayer with Joelle's dad offering the prayer. His homily was very spiritual.
A picture with a focus on the flowers. You can read Joelle's blog for a complete description. I believe they are cosmos
Uh, well, not sure what just happened. At least Joelle's dad seems happy.
Now we are Norman and Joelle McNulty (aka Dr. and Mrs. Norman McNulty)
The food...

The cake.

1 Comments:
Excellent stuff, Norman. It was a wonderful wedding that set in motion your lives together in a meaningful way.
I know that I look back on my wedding 13 years ago--particularly what was said in the homily, and I'm amazed at how prescient it all was: how it set the tone for everything that would come after.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
<< Home