Brief update
Sorry I haven't updated. After my trip to Boston, I never posted pictures. Sorry. I will try to sometime. It was an incredible trip. My favorites were the Freedom Trail in Boston, Washington, NH and the first SDA church, and William Miller's farm in NY. Oh and the neurology education was incredible. The best neurologists in the world were there to teach us.
I've been on in-patient at LLUMC and it's early mornings and late nights all month.
I turned 30 last week. It's a milestone, and I'm thankful for God's blessings in my life. Went to a nice concert with Joelle, Tim, Al, Dave and company. Brahms 4 and Beethoven's 3rd piano concerto.
Gave a sermon this past week entitled "The Abomination of Desolation". God blessed. It's an outgrowth of my study over the past 6 months in the book of Daniel. It's simply a study on a topic, in fact the one topic in particular in the book of Daniel, that Jesus says to understand. It's hard to ignore the words of Christ. Feel free to listen at www.audioverse.org Part 2 will come August 4 when I have an afternoon study to break down the key components of Daniel 11:40-45.
I'm getting married in 17 days! It's almost hard to believe when you've been single for 30 years. God has been good to lead me to Joelle. I couldn't have found someone as special as her on my own.

1 Comments:
Happy belated birthday!
Glad you enjoyed the pictures.
Hearing the "Elijah" live isn't something you should do. It's something you MUST do! Look me up the next time you come to hear the SF Symphony. I'm just a hop, skip, and a jump (or two) away.
I listened to your sermon, but I need to listen to it again. I was doing something else at the same time, and the content is a bit too dense to be conducive to multitasking! (Especially when it requires going in and out earshot of the sermon.)
Hope you're being helpful and supportive to Joelle as she plans! I'm sure you are... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home