Saturday, October 17, 2015

Wedding date

For those of you who haven't heard, Joelle and I will be getting married on August 12, 2007 at the Seminary Chapel on the campus of Andrews University. It's less than five months away, so time is moving quickly already since we became engaged over a month ago. Yesterday marked two years since we deepened our friendship.

Joelle's dad will officiate the wedding. The bridesmaids are Mindy Stockton, Melanie Towar, Lindsay Smith, Megan Smith, and April McNulty. The groomsmen are Aaron McNulty, Stephen McNulty, Tim Arakawa, Alistair Huong, and Pieter Damsteegt.

The Seminary chapel seats about 300 people so we will try to accomodate as many of our friends as possible. I suspect it will be a full house, which is a nice problem to have. I was happy that all of my cousins, aunts and uncles at my grandpa's funeral last week promised me that they would be coming. It's going to be a great weekend and Joelle and her mom have done an unbelievable job already in lining up many of the details.

The next major project will be to get engagement pictures and we will likely include one in the invitations which will be the next major project after that. Now, Joelle and I need to sit down and create our guest list. It's fun, especially for Joelle, but I'm having a lot of fun too.

I'll keep you updated as things progress.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Almost anything can be fun when you are in love...

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger April McNulty said...

I can't wait till the wedding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home