July update
Just had my 29th birthday this past Wednesday. Had a great trip to MI this past weekend. Joelle went all out with the cooking and baking. I'll post pictures later. For now, I'm in the hospital and don't have access to all the good pics.
I'm now in my 3rd year of residency. In a few minutes, I'm going to give a lecture to the new neurology residents on how to do a lumbar puncture. Hopefully none of you will ever need to have one done on you.
If you're reading this post and planning on going to SWYC, sign up now!

6 Comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a special one. BTW, that lumber puncture thing gives me the shivers!
Lumbar punctures are fun!!!
That is, if I get to do them on someone else. Hehe.
Too bad I will be on ICU night float during SWYC. All by myself in the unit! Eeeeeek!
Hope your lecture goes well.
Hey Norman, it was good to see you too. I have unfortunately forgotten on many occasions to ask my parents. Sorry, I am trying to remember. anyways, I agree the food of Joelle is fabulous!!
Wow! You're almost 30! Congratulations!
Did your friends in Loma Linda do anything for your birthday??
Happy Belated Birthday, Norman!
Happy belated 29th Birthday Norman!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home