Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stephen Bohr weekend

We are scheduled for a very special weekend here at Advent HOPE. Pr. Stephen Bohr will be doing a weekend here in Loma Linda. He's very solid theologically and a great speaker.

His topics:

Friday, 7 pm: "Three Inseparable Doctrines"
Sabbath, 10 am: "Hidden Sabbath Truths"
Sabbath, 3 pm: "The Holy and the Profane"
Sabbath, 4:15 pm: "Reflections on Daniel 11"

It should be an outstanding and spiritually refreshing weekend. Pr. Bohr will be staying with me as well, so that will also be nice.

I had a great Thanksgiving in MI with Joelle and her family. I'm excited about the fact that I will be home for Christmas for the first time in four years. I'll be home 3 weeks from now. Then on to GYC in Baltimore, which promises to be very special this year.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger April McNulty said...

Yes, Norman. I am really excited that you are coming home this Christmas. It will be a great time to spend with all the family. Have a Happy Sabbath!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home