June update
Joelle is in Europe till July 6. She's been gone since June 4. She did something really nice though in her absence as she knew I would miss her terribly. She wrote me a letter for every day that she is gone, so I have a new letter to look forward to each day. Thanks, Joelle, if you read this while in Europe.
In other news, I have two more weeks until my second year of residency is completed. Then just two more years and I'll be done with the neurology program at Loma Linda. The last two years will be a little lighter, which is nice, especially considering that Joelle is moving out.
We're also gearing up for an evangelistic series with Pr. Randy Skeete in September. We have 7 Bible workers hitting the streets every day and 10-15 Bible studies already have been generated. Pray for these meetings.
Finally, SWYC is set to go. For more info. check at www.swyouthconference.org It's going to be a great conference this year. Registration will open soon so sign up! You won't want to miss it.

1 Comments:
Hey,buddy! That is sweet of Joelle to write you for each day. It brings good memories of when I went to camp, and Mom and I would write a letter to each other almost everyday.Yes, I am going on my 3rd year at Highland Academy too. I think it is neat that when I started elementary you started college. And when I graduate from high school(12 years in Highland education) you will finish residency! I think thats neat.
Post a Comment
<< Home