Saturday, October 17, 2015

Milo Kevorkian

Thought you would enjoy seeing pictures of my new cousin Milo Kevorkian. He's the son of my cousin Martin. He was born April 5 in Austin, Texas. So he's now three weeks old. It's nice to have another cousin on the McNulty side. Maybe he'll call me Uncle Norman someday soon. :-)


4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger April McNulty said...

He is cute. I am glad that you posted pictures of him. Because I didn't know what he looked like.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger JD said...

He may already have more hair than you, Norm.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Joelle said...

What a cutie. He looks very contemplative and intelligent.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Norman McNulty said...

Martin e-mailed the pics to me. As far as the hair, I'm still doing quite fine myself, thank you very much. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home