Back in Loma Linda
Coming back to Loma Linda was kind of sad. I think Joelle and I were both sad to say good-bye, but at least it's less than a month till we see each other at GYC. We had a wonderful week together in Michigan. Here's a few pictures from some of the highlights of the week.

That was a picture from Sabbath when we were both dressed up.

This is one of my favorites also from Sabbath.

And this is a great photo of Joelle. I'm very blessed to have her as my girlfriend.
I'll publish more pictures later.
Tonight, Tim, Al, and I had a great trip over to La Sierra to hear the Hartland College choir. Too bad Joelle wasn't here. The choir was very good and the music was very uplifting. We had a good conversation on the ride home about the movement of young people God is raising up and how essential it is that everyone learn how to have the mind of Christ. It's so easy for human nature to take over and to let the spirit of pride take over. We all need to learn how to be humble and let the Spirit of Christ and unity come in without compromising.
It's good to have Al back in town for a while. Too bad we're all so busy.
And just remember "A revival of true godliness among us in the greatest and most urgent of all our needs." 1SM 121

4 Comments:
You two are grinning like Cheshire cats in those pictures. Seems like you both are happy about something...Is it because you might be part of the final generation?
Since Joelle is apparently allergic to Tennessee air, I'm glad for the Web so I can see her for myself. Norman, I'll have to get back with you on my approval status--I know you're just holding your breath (when you're not hyperventilating over these pictures yourself).
I'm not sure how allergic to TN air she is. She'll be coming to TN for GYC end of Dec., and then she'll be in Portland for a week, so you'll get to meet her yourself. I'll wait for you to see her then before I expect to get your "official" approval.
lookin' good!
Hmmm.....
kpl
Post a Comment
<< Home