Saturday, October 17, 2015

28.5

I just realized today that it's only 18 months from today till I turn 30. Whatever happened to being young? It just serves as a reminder to me that we need to have a sense of urgency to finishing God's work now, so that we won't all be living in nursing homes 50 years from now wondering "What Might Have Been?"

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger JD said...

Norm, buddy! 30 was, like, so yesterday. I turn 35 in one week, meaning that I will no longer qualify as a "young adult" nor will I be in my "early 30s"!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I wouldn't know what it feels like to be 28.5...but I hope I never am 78.5 years old and thinking, "Is Jesus Really Coming Soon?"

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger limkenfl said...

I remember Norman from his freshman year in college! Wow, he's all grown up now!
ken

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Joelle said...

I remember when I used to prize every half year and proudly add it as a suffix to my age. I guess it's still a trend, huh? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home