Saturday, October 17, 2015

MI pics

I haven't posted in a while. Joelle and her mom are coming on Thursday for about a week. Joelle will be looking for jobs around here. Her mom will speak at Advent HOPE on Sabbath.

Restoration 2006 is over. It went well. God really blessed and we have some very interested people continuing to come to Advent HOPE and other churches now that the meetings are over, so that's good.

Tim and I were in the mountains on Sabbath and ran into 6 inches of snow. He may post some interesting pictures on his blog sometime at www.timarakawa.com so stay tuned.

I never posted any pictures from my recent trip to Michigan, so I thought all of you would enjoy seeing a few.



Notice that we both wore blue shirts for Sabbath.



It was a little colder in MI than it usually gets here. I like this picture though.

I'll try to post more pictures from Joelle's trip out here coming up this week.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Tim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Tim said...

First photo: Your shirts match.

Second photo: Your smiles match...

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Joelle said...

How come you have a digital version of those pictures and I don't? I'm gonna have to talk to my mom about this discrepancy.... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home