Saturday, October 17, 2015

One year later...

It's hard to believe a year has gone by since Joelle and I became special friends. What's really special is that she is here in town right now, and she's looking for jobs. Her mom preached an excellent sermon at Advent HOPE on Sabbath. It should be up at www.audioverse.org soon.

Unfortunately, I got sick last night so Joelle and I will have to wait till tomorrow to have a special one year date together, but we had some special time together today at home, and the time together thus far has been really wonderful. We've been running around all over Southern CA from San Diego to La Sierra to Thousand Oaks.

I'm thankful for how God has led this past year. :)

4 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger JD said...

Glad to see you're keeping track of those anniversaries, Norm. It's a sign of a good man. Anniversaries are key dates. They're like mile markers: they tell you how far you've gone, but if you learn how to read them right, they clarify where you're going, too (which direction, how fast or slow, etc.).

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Happy Anniversary!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the anniversary. Time flys when your having fun. And sometimes time just flys.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger April McNulty said...

Happy Anniversary! Today is Joelle's birthday, and Grandpa's birthday.We just came back from seeing him he appreciated the cards and presents we gave him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home