Christmas time in CA
Joelle is going to TN for Christmas, and I'm here in CA. What's wrong with this picture?? I can't complain though. I bargained to be on call Christmas day so that I could get time off during GYC. So, it's only 5 days or 120 hours till I fly to TN myself. Then, Joelle and I will be together for 12 days. Praise God for that! I'm really looking forward to GYC. I just pray that God's Spirit will be there. My whole family will be there, and it will be like going back home to Chattanooga, as I spent four years close by at SAU.
I'm really enjoying reading Truth Triumphant by B.G. Wilkinson. It chronicles the spirit of the apostolic church and how that spirit spread to the church in the wilderness during the 1260 years. I'm enjoying learning about the solid churches other than just the Waldenses. May God's people today display the same spirit of apostolic zeal, purity, and power. Reading the book is helping me to understand more completely how God would have us advance truth in the times in which we live now.
Thought you might enjoy a couple more pictures from my trip to MI in November.
This was the start of Sabbath.

Believe it or not, I can hold a baby without too much trouble. :-)

Perhaps I'll post more later as I sit at home by myself for Christmas.

2 Comments:
Merry Christmas! :-) Too bad you can't be in TN right now but in 3 days you'll be here. :-) Yaay!
How much time passed between the first and second picture?
Post a Comment
<< Home