Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happy Sabbath!

I just had a thought that I think is worth sharing. This is my first Sabbath that my blog site is up. So, happy Sabbath to anyone out there who might read this, whether in MI or CA.

This also is a special Sabbath because it's the grand opening of Messiah's Mansion, which started giving tours about 3 hrs ago at the time I'm posting this. I may lead a tour later this weekend. I'll report back on how that goes. If you live anywhere near Loma Linda, be sure and come. Tours are from 1-8 pm. You can find out more at www.lostark.org.

Also, tonight is the first night of '05 Revive with Doug Batchelor. Be sure to check www.05revive.org for local listings. I know that 3ABN will be broadcasting the meetings live from Fort Worth, TX. These meetings will better prepare you to be part of the righteous final generation. Therefore, you better not miss them!

It's already been a week since Joelle and her dad flew in from MI for last weekend. The good thing is that I'll be with them three weeks from now, and I'll get to have Sabbath at their place.

Happy Sabbath everyone.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Joelle said...

Awww... memories. :-) 17 days!!!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Hey, we're waiting to hear how your first tour went...or are you out of thoughts for the month...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home