Saturday, October 17, 2015

Ten Commandments Day??

I received an e-mail today from this website www.tencommandmentsday.com which I find to be not so encouraging. Ellen White talks about the Sunday law coming in stages. The organizers of this group believe that Sunday is the Sabbath. So they really don't keep all ten commandments, and yet Sunday-keeping is likely the underlying reason that they are pushing for this ten commandments day. Notice that it will be on Sunday, February 5, 2006.

Oh yeah, the new nominee to the Supreme Court is Roman Catholic. If confirmed, that would make for 5 Roman Catholics on the Supreme Court. That's not so good either. What's this country coming to anyway? So far, though, I hear that the nominee has been relatively favorable to religious liberty. We'll see how that pans out under closer scrutiny.

It's down to 21 days till I go to MI. Well, I guess I'm counting now too. :-)

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Tim said...

It should be called Nine Commandments Day. And they can celebrate it on June 6, 2006 (6-6-06)!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Joelle said...

Hmph... that's not good. Harriet Meiers should have stayed in. We don't need another RC on the court...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home