Saturday, October 17, 2015

Vacation is over

It's all over, sort of. Tomorrow my vacation ends and I fly back to Loma Linda. :-( Joelle and I had a great vacation together with my family. We don't want to leave each other, but we're thankful for how God has led thus far. Unfortunately, she got sick today and is in bed. I'm doing my best to help her feel better. There's only so much a neurologist can do for someone with the flu. I feel really bad for her. She's such a sweetie.

She got me the 4 volume 1888 set by EGW for Christmas. I got her two blouses and a sweater. She liked all of them so that was good. We'll post pictures from the trip on our respective blogs later.

In the meantime, pray for her speedy recovery so that she can make the trip home tomorrow.

Don't forget the powerful messages we heard at GYC!

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Hey Norman, glad to have your blog address. We need to get Joelle using Blogspot. Anyways, nice to see you as well. Have a wonderful new year with Jesus. melanie

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Norman, looks like your collection of SoP treasures have just increased greatly. I'll expect some good sermons from you now that you have those books.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger limkenfl said...

HI!
kpl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home